The application areas of LogiApps ERP are:
- Road Transport of Goods
- Special transport, bulk liquid transport, container transport, food transport, package delivery transport, demountable platforms, waste transport, earthmoving, crane operators, etc.
- Passenger Transport
- Bus companies and school transports
- Field Work
- Property management, cleaning services, installation and moving companies, road maintenance, transport escort vehicles
LogiApps was developed in close co-operation with experienced dispatchers and drivers.
LogiApps has a visual calendar view for dispatching where the status of the entire fleet can be seen at a single glance.
- Order management
- Transport project management
- Resource planning
- Work shift planning
- Transport and route planning
- Dispatching tasks to driver’s mobile application or by SMS
- CMR waybills
- Invoicing and interfaces to external accounting systems
- Versatile reports
The browser-based LogiApps dispatching application can be used in the office, at home or even in a vehicle.
The dispatcher can send tasks and routes to the driver’s smartphone or tablet via the LogiApps mobile application.
Examples of the features included in the mobile application:
- Alerts regarding new tasks or changes in current tasks or routes
- Transport instructions to the drivers (also supporting attachments)
- Shows the route and provides navigation assistance
- Task reporting and creating new tasks
- Work hour tracking for payroll
- Taking photos and scanning waybills
- Refuel reports and fuel consumption
- Fault reporting of equipment
- Safety observation reporting
- Safety alerts
- Saves GPS locations for real time tracking
The mobile application works in nearly all available Android phones and tablets.
LogiApps provides a streamlined process from receiving an order to invoicing.
- Every order and transport task is invoiced
- The invoices can be printed in LogiApps or transferred into an external accounting system via an integration.
Work Hour Tracking
LogiApps has a versatile and easy-to-use work hour tracking app for the driver.
- Drivers can track their work hours with the mobile application
- The time worked on each task is also tracked
- The office web application provides extensive reports, which can be exported into Excel
- Interfaces to external accounting or payroll systems
- The reports and payroll rules are customisable
LogiApps always has up-to-date information for transport cost accounting.
- A profit calculation for each transport can be generated from the system.
- The calculation is based on the sales and costs of each transport
- Cost accounting helps monitor business profitability and in pricing the transport services
HSEQ – Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
LogiApps has features to support occupational safety and quality control systems:
- Occupational Safety reports
- Environment reports
- Incident reports
CRM – Features for Sales and Marketing
LogiApps also has features for managing customer relations.
- Customers and contacts
- Activities and tasks
- Inquiries and quotes
- Exporting addresses into an Excel workbook